|We hereby would like to inform you how our Company ensures the protection of your personal data.
We respect your right to privacy and comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to personal data protection.
Your personal data will only be processed on the basis of the applicable data protection law, which is in synchronised with the Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information and the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
1. WHO ARE WE?Anda Present Ltd. (hereinafter: Data controller or Company - registered seat: H-1087 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán blvd. 48-52; company registration number: 01-09-276783, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) acts as a data controller. It means the Company decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
2. YOUR PERSONAL DATA – WHAT IS IT?Personal data relates to a living individual who can clearly be identified from that data, in particular your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit or bank card number, information on special care. Identification can be made by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information otherwise in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession.
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA?We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- registration and sign in to the Website/Webshop
- conclude and perform contracts
- data processing related to online ordering
- customer services communications
4. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING?The basic requirement of data protection is that data processing can only take place if the Company has an appropriate legal basis (Article 6 of the GDPR). An adequate legal basis may be:
- the consent of the person concerned for one or more specific purposes, in particular:
- testing needs assessment, optimizing product range, developing the Website,
- product advertising,
- service improvement based on customer evaluation
- the legitimate interest of the Company as a data controller or other third party, in particular:
- sending newsletters
- Improving business policy, measures to improve services and products
- performance of the contract, delivery: if you buy goods from the Company (upon signing a contract) you will need to provide your personal information.
- fulfilment of a legal obligations, in particular:
- accounting obligations,
- administrative, official obligations,
- responses to official requests.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for the time required consistent with the purposes set out in this Policy or for the period of limitation prescribed in the relevant laws.
In case of accounting documents, the retention period is 8 years from the closing of the financial year, in accordance with Section 169 of Act C of 2000 on Accounting.
In the case of consent-based data processing, personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
6. WHAT PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
Pursuant to the applicable data protection law you have a number of legal rights, including:
- A right of access: You have the right to request access to, or a copy of, the personal data we process about you and to request information about how we process your personal data.
- A right of rectification: You have the right to request that we correct or supplement inaccurate or incomplete personal data we process about you.
- A right of erasure: You have the right to request that we delete personal data about you.
- A right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data, so that we can store such data but not further process it.
- A right to data portability: You have the right to request that we provide the personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance from the Company.
- A right to object to processing: You have the right to request that we stop processing personal data about you
- A right to revoke your consent and the right to file a complaint
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular but not limited to where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
In line with this, the Data controller applies different levels of access rights to the data, which ensures that only the appropriate authorized person has accesses to the data, whose knowledge of the data is necessary to fulfil his or her obligation arising out of or in connection with the performance of his or her job.
8. SHARE PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide services, ensuring the continuous and proper operation of the Webshop, completing the orders, and for the same purpose, the Company may use data processors to perform activities closely related to the provision of webshop services.
As a data controller, the Company is entitled and obliged to transmit to the competent authorities any personal data that is available to it and which it has legally stored, which is obliged by law or by a final authority decision. Due to such data transfer and the resulting consequences, the Company is not liable.
Your personal data – except from the cases above – will not therefore be transferred to any other parties.
9. RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you have any questions, requests or complaints about your data processing, please do so by contacting your sales representative or one of our contacts listed in the first point. Our company will examine and answer the claim within the shortest possible time, but within 30 days of receipt, and will take the necessary steps in accordance with this Policy and with the provisions in force.
If you do not agree with the Data Controller's response or action, you may lodge a complaint to the following authorities:
- Hungarian Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (H-1125, Hungary, Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.; telephone: +36-1 391-1400; e-mail: email@example.com).
- competent court
This Policy may change in the future. The relevant changes will be published on our site or emailed to you.
What is a cookie?
‘Cookies’ are small data files, used as unique identifiers. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. A cookie contains anonymous information and is sent from the server of the website you are viewing to your computer or mobile phone. It will be stored on your device and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Sent cookies may be sent back to the website’s servers with updated data as you browse the website.
- Essential cookies: necessary for the site to function properly. Essential cookies help us to use our website by allowing basic features such as navigation on the site and access to safe areas of the web site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Analytical cookies: can also be used to analyse the use of the site, to record the number of the visitors, and to develop the site itself. Site usage statistics and other reports are not assigned to each person.
- Functional cookies: these cookies note your earlier choices to increase the quality of our services.
- Social media cookies: these cookies allow social media integration on the site so you can immediately choose "like" or "share" in your favourite social media platform by viewing a page or product.
- Targeter cookies: these cookies allow to publish more relevant ads to individual users, display content that suits their preference, and encourage them to engage in activity.
You can disable the use of the cookies - with the exception of the essential cookies - on your device, so you can delete previously generated information packs.